Saturday, June 15, 2013

A Charming Planner

Recently, I'm not 100% sure where but I think it was from A Bowl Full Of Lemons, I came across a daily planner I liked. The more I read about it, looked at it and dreamed about it, the more I came to love it. I've always had a fascination with planners and notebooks, oh and pens. I love a good office supply store despite my need to downsize and keep things clean and simple, as of recent.

So I jumped right in with paying far more than I'd ever anticipated for a planner but the reviews were oh so fabulous.


I received an email yesterday to tell me it had shipped, can you imagine my glee? I restrained myself from ordering the extras as with shipping it was about $56.00. I'm the type of person who loves old journals and diaries, as well as perusing Flickr for "planner's," and "journals." I also fancy a bit of great handwriting.

On a personal note, I am looking forward to spending our second Father's Day with the boy; the first a bit of a blur with sleepless nights, crying baby, and a breast pumping mama recovering from pre-eclampsia. Yikes. This one will be more memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts by so very charming. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Labina Kirby.