Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Quilting time.

I have finally made the decision on the next quilt. I'm asking for these items for Christmas (a mere 4 months away) and therefore won't be able to start until I (hopefully) have them. This pattern I found on Etsy takes either 6 charm packs or 2 layer cakes and I've decided on the Moda Folklore fabric. I think it will go great with my bedroom color of a very light grey. The quilt pattern can be found on Etsy,  and the Folklore fabric is all over - Amazon, Moda, local shops.





No, I haven't finished the previous quilt yet. The top is completed but I've yet to have it quilted. I'll be doing that for Christmas and I'm going to get a lightly printed fabric for the back. It's definitely not perfect but it's completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts by so very charming. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Labina Kirby.